Formal Scrolls for Sale

Ego says I should respond with "It is dragons that ought fear being eaten by me", but humility is one of the knightly virtues I am struggling to master, so I shall say simply that I hope you are right and I am not so consumed.

Less than thirty minutes remain. Should the total bidding exceed 900 gold, I am told by Master Trainer Evergreen that we shall have sufficient funds for a wolf preserve on the northern edge, that we might train a number of them to work with the Rangers that often aid us in our ventures.

@~}~~
Sir Gregor

Bidding is now closed. My thanks to everyone that has participated. I shall be tallying totals and updating the final auction prices for all to see later tonight. Winners will also be contacted then to arrange transfer of funds for items.

Thank you again!

@~}~~
Sir Gregor

My greatest thanks to all bidders. Your generosity will greatly ensure that the people of the Vale of Roses have much to support them in their continued growth and prosperity in holding off the barbarians from raiding the inner kingdoms, and continue to serve as a shining example of what can be accomplished when good people can work towards a united cause.

Final prices for all auctions have been updated. If you do not see your bid represented and are certain that you placed one before the deadline, please contact me as soon as possible. Final letters to winners will be going out tonight.

For those that placed bids after the deadline, due to issues in securing carriers or other reasons, I am truly sorry. This was, in fact, the reason for suggesting the option of placing provisional bids.

@~}~~
Sir Gregor

Back