Fortanis comprised ritual catalyst list

Fellow adventurers In Wayside and other who may be of help,

Magister Gandian Ravenscroft is looking to work with others to comprise a list of what catalyst are need for what rituals in what lands. Now I have no expence in ritual casting, only sitting in on them and having things happen to me, I was hopeing to start comprising a list as well for wayside If not a master list for all relams. This information, if one does not already have it, I would be more than happy to share. I just belive it might benifit us to keep a list as complete as possible for at least wayside if not for the other relams for those whom travel frequently across the mists. Thank you.

If you yourself do not wish to speak with Magister Gandian Ravenscroft, I would be more than happy to be a go between for you.

May the best of days be upon you in all matters you must attend to.

-Apprentice Guardian Kathrina Taliss

Kathrina,

Tell Gandian to send me a pigeon... I'd be happy to hear from him again, and share my research. With all of the turmoil in Garden since I last visited, I didn't know where to send a message to, to reach him

Eric

Will Do Marsters

-Kathrina

I believe Eve Rosenfall of the House of Lifestorm has completed extensive research on the topic of catalysts tied to Terna, if you wish to reach out to her.

Solar of Peace
Yolan Vassil

Kathrina,

Thank you for your efforts in drawing additional notice to my catalyst-discovering endeavor. If I manage to compile a complete (or even semi-complete) list of catalysts from Wayside, I will be certain to inform you and provide you with such.

Eric,

It's true that my place of residence has been fluctuating and often a bit difficult to reach over the last couple of years (I assure you, living in Province III of the Empire, otherwise known as The Pit, for just shy of a year was quite the life experience), but I have started to get back to my old adventuring habits over the last months and gotten back into the normal swing of things again. That said, if ever you wish to contact me, feel free to send word to Horizon in Shademarch Barony of the Sheltered Lands and that should find me easily enough. I'm not certain when next I will venture back out to Wayside, but suffice it to say that it will happen eventually.

Solar Vassil,

Thank you for your advice, Solar. I will definitely make an effort to contact Eve to see what she and Lifestorm know on the subject.

May your Words have Power and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Magus of Tempered Rage
...Something of the Solar's Guild of Wayside (I think I've gone through at least two Guild-wide rank restructurings at this point, and I honestly can't remember what rank I hold)

My King! You live! Long live the Goblin King, Gandian Ravenscroft of Clan Group Treasure! He shall lead us against the AoB. Hip hip hazaa!

- Martelin, proud goblin of CGT

Back