Found a Tree

Ya would thinks that beings a squirrel I would haves noticed these paper thingies before. Well I dids but didn't pay anys attantion to them. Gnot kept telling me this is for telling peoples stuff. But..... Nows that me got Lady Queen of squirrel title thingy. I thought I should read them. Gnot thinks it funny me sitting here ready all these note things.

So just thought me would say HI !!! and HI COE !!!.... also that Gnot and I will be comeing to market day next. We done for now our travils. Me think. So we have time to come home.

Dont

hey how are you doing? i am still ready to champion you when people insit your not queen of the squirels . there is a big gathering at the end of the month at my home lands you should rift in there.

hope to see you and gnot at my lands

Me be happy to have you as champion. Gnot and me not go to big market day. So sorry. That rift me did to find Eon took lots out me. Me goofed and see Time and Space in big worm hole tunnel thingy between planes. Was very neet but scarey at same time. Sorry Gorka didn't mean to Oops and take ya to wrong place.

Anyways, Gnot and me going to stay home for now. Me's need to rest up for next rift, oh and Gnot working on some ritual thingy that is keeping him close to home. We no sure how long the ritual will take and when he can get free from it. Ya welcome to see us at our home.

Back