Foyer's Creek Events

DracoIam

Spellsword
As you may know 5 days LARPing will be different and we want to try to have a few different activities. I wanted to open up the opportunity for PCs to come up with and run some in town activities, contests, games and lectures.

Some things Monster Camp/Foyer's Creek Leadership will be running will be;

-An Arts & Crafts Project each day
- Landry Day
- Lecture; Effects and How to Fix them
- Capture the Banner game
- Lecture; Adventuring Equipment for fun and Profit
- Medallion Hunt

The Foyer's Creek Tourism board would like help running a few events if any individual or group is interested we will provide payment or prizes or other support.

- a Poker or other chance games night
- Open Soap box night (open mic night)
- a Game tournament
- Tea with Nobles (or any other groups)
- Goob Sac tournament
- Scavenger Hunt
- Running the Blissful Rest Spa

Spaces are open for any other organized things PCs may want to do. (Wizarding School anyone?)

Please Comment on the linked schedule if you have a time and day you would like to organize something. All times are approximate. There are many spaces for many different activates so please let me know if you prefer any type of space. I will be updating the Schedule as things get confirmed.

Foyer's Creek Activities Schedule

-Andrea
5 Day Plot team

Last edited:
I would love to help out run the Blissful Rest Spa!

Halcyon can plan to host Wizarding School one afternoon and a legendary Shut the Box tournament running throughout the day.

Halcyon can plan to host Wizarding School one afternoon and a legendary Shut the Box tournament running throughout the day.
We have a one room school house for the wizard school. Let me know what day you prefer to do it and I will put it on the schedule.

Shut the box tournament is a great plan. When do you want the final championship game to be played?

I plan to hold at least one tea party. I know that Anna is looking at hosting one as well.

I'll be selling teapots and china at the event for Gold and Cash money.

Do you have preferred Days for these?

I plan to hold at least one tea party. I know that Anna is looking at hosting one as well.
Is there a time or theme you have for your tea party?

I am still working on the logistics of my tea party but can I have a spot for casting my Spider Island rituals on Sunday night just after Dinner? I know that it’s techincally Prademar, but I figure having that much high magic in one place would be very beneficial.

Professor Sparktet Bone Littlebeard and the School for Adventurer Training will run a class "How to team up early in your adventuring career." All questions from young-in-career adventurers are welcome. Stories about corrupt and inept nobles are likely. Support requested: weapon shields, spell shields, heal 10s, other new adventurer gear.

Back