Freelance Jobs for Graphic Artists, Mkt'ing & Programmers

Aven

Artisan
I am going to hop on the same bandwagon that Christina started in advertising jobs available...

My company is a Medical Education/Communication Company. Our clients are pharmaceutical companies that are looking to engage Health Care Practitioners (HCPs). Sometimes this is done at conventions where we host experts that talk on a disease state and product. Sometimes we build a branded website and create e-based activities that HCPs can participate in. Sometimes it is finding out who the key opinion leaders are and reaching out to them, etc.

Either way it is fun and there are lots of different projects that we work on at any given time. My company is always looking for good freelancers. Freelancing positions include: editors, medical writers, graphic artists, FLASH programmers, HTML/web designers/programmers, convention staff, etc.

We are interested in finding individuals who have a good work ethic, can work under deadlines and deliver on time, that takes the initiative to not only do what is asked, but also offer suggestions on how to make things even better. We need individuals that can do the job, but also help brainstorm strategically and creatively.

The better job we do, the more business we get. The more business we get--the more jobs we have for freelancers.

We work with pretty much any schedule. We have freelancers that only work at night on our projects (I assume they have a FT day job too) or that work during the day. The key is that you can make yourself available for calls and/or e-mails and that once you commit to something you can get it done on time.

ALSO - we are looking for marketing/communication majors that are new in their career. We need 2-3 and are looking to hire as soon as possible. You would need to be able to work on site at our Pearl River office in NY (very easy commute from North Jersey). I am not sure about the details, including salary--but these are good people. They are fair, have a decent benefits program, and they will train you to be a wiz in this industry. You will be doing a lot of project based work and have the opportunity to work for multiple clients. We are looking for energetic individuals who want to learn and have a strong work ethic. It won't work out here if you want to leave early, arrive late or chat online all day. Just won't fly. But we like to have fun, we are treated well, and have flexible bosses.

So if you fit the bill in anything I listed and are interested, send me a PM and I will arrange to have your contact information sent to my boss.

Thanks so much!

Jessica

Back