Friday Night Meeting

Hello fellow adventurers,

I hope everyone is doing well and is excited for the coming market, I know I am looking forward to seeing all my friends that I have not seen this past year. It really has been far too long. I know much has happened over the last year and as a result, there is new information and events that many of us are not aware of. To help alleviate this I would like to gather everyone who is interested in the Tavern on Friday evening between 10 and 11 bells (depending on when everyone is able to arrive and get settled in) to meet and share any new information or simply hear what all of our friends (who wish to share) have been up to over the last year.

See you all soon!

-Squire Rusty

Rusty,

Perhaps we can try to get a list or agenda prior, as I am sure this meeting could be quite long to recap a years worth of findings and task. That should make the meeting go smoother.

I am certain there will be much to discuss!

Binks

I agree, making an agenda would be a good way to make this as quick and efficient as possible. Perhaps making a time limit for each person could be agreeable as well.

Ignathis

I heard a table needs lots of crafting. I will be in town and willing to lend a hand. I am a Journeyman in Traps and Alchemy, and a Master Potion, Scrolls and Blacksmith. Who is in charge of organization of that?

- Gertrude
The Gruntled Dwarf

Hello Gertrude,

Sam Gemclipper is the Guild Master of the West Wayside Trading Company, based in Westhaven. I would assume we will have a meeting during this upcoming gathering.

Aramis Seablade
Guild Assistant
West Wayside Trading Company, based in Westhaven

Back