Fried pig meat and muffins.

Serraph

Dear honorable guest that attend the gathering I am taking a survey to see if I can make a profitable endeavour involving the selling of bacon and muffins. If enough people seem interested in can offer bacon and mammoth muffins in between the food bells that ring from the tavern.

What would you pay for bacon delivered to your door?

What would you pay for muffins delivered to your door? Muffins flavors are blueberry, cranberry, chocolate, Apple cinnamon, and banana nut. These are much larger muffins than your usual size at 6.5 ounces.

Many regards,
Seraph

Mages guild takes donation....

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Huh, this dreaming feels all far-off and stuff.... something tells me this isn't a Laerthan dream?

I'll actually stab things for you for apple muffins and bacon. Or like give you coin if you reeeeeally want. Or one of those weird little ritual component thingies folks like so much.

Tell me which part of the mists I gotta go to to take all your food please!

...please say Icenia or Barran, Nikhujo would probably kill me for running off to Kupspar again...

-Lila

Seraph,

If you've got muffins made without sugar, I'll trade for them. If not, I'll buy Lila's share of what she eats. Send me a missive and we'll negotiate a price.

Lila,

Yes, if you want to stab things and be paid in muffins and pig meat, go to Icenia.

---Stephano Hallik

I can craft a wonderful no sugar added wild berry pie for you if you'd like. If the sugar from the berries themselves don't harm you.

Dearest gatherers,

There has indeed been enough of an interest in the baked and bacon goods for me to invest in them. So I will bring a surplus of big muffins and fried pig fat. I will have pies on request. I will trade for coin, and helpful items such as weapons and ritual components. I also have mini versions of the muffins.

Pie flavors : cherry, apple, wild berry (no sugar added).

Muffin flavors : apple cinnamon, cranberry orange, blueberry, banana nut, chocolate chip.

The Healers guild will take a full plate of beacon for breakfast if possible. We have our guild meetings at this time. Saving our members from waiting in line instead of being at the meeting will be awesome for us.

I wasn't trying to hear these strange magic mist-crossing dreams, just get a good nap, but I was having a perfectly normal dream about hunting boar and suddenly heard "stab things and be paid in muffins and pig meat" and now I'm hearing entire conversations echo.
Well, you have my attention should I ever reach Icenia again.
-Maluhia

Well I'm glad the stabbing and the muffins and bacon grabbed your attention. Hope to see you preferably in the muffin and bacon aspect.

Many regards,
Seraph

Call to arms muffin and bacon lovers!! Our gathering is fast approaching don't forget to order muffins in advanced so I can get the exact muffins you want!!

Bartering giant muffin and bacon for gold and equipment or gold. Maybe even the occasional stabbing things. I will bring three dozen muffins plus the orders that have come. Let me know your flavors!! ( all muffins and pies are baked by myself. They are not store bought or pre packaged)

Last edited:
For those interested in pies or muffin you may find me in Dragon cabin. I will also have bacon on hand. Anyone who has ordered already I will have orders there as well for I may not be familiar with all of your faces and names.

Many regards,
Seraph

Back