Friendly Dinner?

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
Friends, Nobles, and all,

I was speaking with some people at the recent tournament, and somewhere along the line it was suggested that a meal shared by all in the community might settle some of the tensions in the air. I was wondering if this might be something amenable to everyone? Friday night about a fortnight hence, I will be bringing some manner of dish, perhaps pasta or a soup or if the weather turns nice, some manner of grilled meat, big enough to feed a starving Band of Gypsies for dinner. If anyone else cares to participate and make this more than a wild Gypsy party (not that there is such a thing as too many of those, but sometimes it is nice to be inclusive), please feel free to share in this dream with what food you would wish to bring. You needn't bring enough for starving Gypsies, anything to share will go around well. If you have no resources to share, bring yourself and a festive attitude.

Suggestions for things to share:
Main dishes with meat or vegetables
Side dishes of all sorts
Bread, chips or other hors d'oeuvres types
Drinks
Desserts

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private missive, or track me down in person. Last I checked, I was about three day's travel past a very large tree...Perhaps a private dream is better. Oh! And if you don't know what it is you wish to bring, but would like to bring something, feel free to make that intent known as well. I, for one, would prefer a more accurate count of how many people are interested, so I know whether we have a starving Band of Gypsies or a starving...what was the word? Gaggle of Gypsies. You can't feed a Band on a Gaggle's diet, after all...

Prashka

I would love to partake in this friendly dinner. I will be showing up into town around 6-7 that night, can bring something with me to share.

James Silverleaf

I will be in attendance. I will bring something along the lines of salsa or cheese and crackers. I'd hate to punish any of you with my cooking.

-Taliya

What a wonderful idea! I'd love to participate! You'll have to pardon my first efforts at preparing a dish fit for public consumption. Artistry in the kitchen is not one of my crafts.

Kasuni

I would love to share a meal with everyone. I am sure the town can band together and bring some things. Count me in for a hearty side dish.
-Rufus Mercator

I make a mean pasta salad or perhaps a spiced ginger/garlic chicken salad? I'll bring one or the other!

~Meryl Brisbane

I'll bring some cheeses for this gathering. Served on crackers, because little edible trays for your cheese is the way to go.

I used to be a baker. I'll bake some sweet breadrolls and bring butter.

I am also planing to attend. I am not sure what I will bring yet, but I am open to suggestions.

looking forward to seeing everyone again,
Maven

Having amassed a large ain't of small birds, I shall prepare them on a smoker with a tasty marinade. Curiously, will anyone be bringing drinks?

Samuel Fireheart

I plan to bring drinks of some type. Any suggestions/ requests?

Anything but vision quest water...

Back