Friendly Plastic

Lok

Artisan
Everything else about making an orc has been fairly simple so far. The only thing i don't have yet is the teeth. I really could use some help. I know it's super last minute but if anyone has any extra friendly plastic they could bring with I would gladly buy it from them. Even better though... if you know where I could pick some up that would be helpful.

I imagine a Michaels would have it.

I'd check what I have, but it's all in the trunk my car and I'm starting to pack up soon, so I really don't know if I have anything like that at all :/ Most of what's sitting in my car though has been sitting there since like the end of February -_-

called michaels and they said they didn't... also i couldn't find it on the websites product list. thanks though...

Twin Cities Costume and Magic might have stuff. That is where I get all my makeup and prostheitcs(sp).

-Ryan

going there now to check it out... thanks.

I ordered online when I got it, I remember that target has it but only online. I have had no luck finding it in stores. I can't find my jar since I made some for Nathan, If he still has his you can remold them and sanitize them to you.

Back