From a Newbie...

Larien

To EVERYONE at the National Event this weekend:

As many of you knew, this was the very first Alliance/LARP event I've ever been a part of. I was so nervous about jumping into such an unfamiliar world--not knowing whether I'd like it, OR if I could survive a national event as a teeny-weeny Level 1 character! :p

From the moment I stepped onto the grounds, to the last teary goodbye, I have never felt so welcomed. Everyone was so nice (IG and OOG), willing to help (which I needed A LOT), answer questions (and there were MANY), and made me feel like a part of the Alliance family. I am truly at a loss for words.

A million times, thank you for helping me, and I look forward to the HQ low level event this month!

Larien said:
To EVERYONE at the National Event this weekend:

As many of you knew, this was the very first Alliance/LARP event I've ever been a part of. I was so nervous about jumping into such an unfamiliar world--not knowing whether I'd like it, OR if I could survive a national event as a teeny-weeny Level 1 character! :p

From the moment I stepped onto the grounds, to the last teary goodbye, I have never felt so welcomed. Everyone was so nice (IG and OOG), willing to help (which I needed A LOT), answer questions (and there were MANY), and made me feel like a part of the Alliance family. I am truly at a loss for words.

A million times, thank you for helping me, and I look forward to the HQ low level event this month!

Amy,

It was fun chatting with you this weekend, both in and out of game. I wish you luck with your future in gaming... if you have any questions - make sure you ask. There are no stupid questions! Enjoy playing a gypsy! :p

~ Rob Sachs

Cool! A new person for the lowbie, yay!! I'll look forward to meeting you and I'm really glad you had an excellent time at your first event. I know I was a little intimidated when I came to my first event and that was a lowbie one at HQ! So I can only imagine how cool the national event was for ya!

-Christine

Like I told you at the event you did far far far far x 1000 better then I did my first event (and second and third ;) )
hope to see you at more events!

FW

It was awesome playing with you! I look forward to seeing you at more games in the future.

-Justin Coggin

I didn't Rp much with you but we did talk some OOG. Welcome to the Alliance. I hope to see you at the coming events so we can get to know each other better and you can grow as a player of the game that we all love.

---Mike E.

Tetsu said:
It was awesome playing with you! I look forward to seeing you at more games in the future.

-Justin Coggin

You are amazing! Screaming and raging at the top of your lungs during that one battle nearly brought me to tears... literally.

Frank Wiccan said:
Like I told you at the event you did far far far far x 1000 better then I did my first event (and second and third ;) )
hope to see you at more events!

FW

Thank you for the compilment, that means a lot. I was so confused, but I did manage to save Drew's (Rowen's) *** all by myself, which I was pretty damn proud of! I can't wait to play again!

Telokh_Amdo said:
I didn't Rp much with you but we did talk some OOG. Welcome to the Alliance. I hope to see you at the coming events so we can get to know each other better and you can grow as a player of the game that we all love.

---Mike E.

That's because you were up front kicking butt, and I was hiding in the back trying not to die. Trust me, I have had "Alliance" dreams every night since we left (I was warned that might happen)... I WILL be coming back for more!

Larien said:
Telokh_Amdo said:

---Mike E.

That's because you were up front kicking butt, and I was hiding in the back trying not to die. Trust me, I have had "Alliance" dreams every night since we left (I was warned that might happen)... I WILL be coming back for more!

So you'll be at the low-level event in September? :)

Oh yeah, I am DEFINATELY going to come to the low level event! As soon as I hear rumor about it last weekend, I told Drew: "We're going to that one, right?". Are you going to be there with another character? NPC?

Yet another has fallen to the Call of the Gypsy! HAHAHAHA! *ahem* I loved playing beside you hunnie. IG and OOG you are a wonderful person, and I look forward to takeing you under wing as a Sister. Can't wait to see you at the Lowbi event!!! ^_^

WynterRose said:
Yet another has fallen to the Call of the Gypsy! HAHAHAHA! *ahem* I loved playing beside you hunnie. IG and OOG you are a wonderful person, and I look forward to takeing you under wing as a Sister. Can't wait to see you at the Lowbi event!!! ^_^

Thank you so much, I hope I didn't latch on to you too much! I am so excited for the low-level event, and I just confirmed with work that I will be gone. I'll be using my free race change that weekend, so I'll have to find more jingly things to wear!

Lol. don't worry. Famillia always have extra jinggly things!

Back