From Sr Lorekeeper Amberion

HalveElven

Greetings to New Acarthia!
It has taken some time to get this out but due to the efforts of Squire Wolsey and Dame Katherine Albright from the Loremasters guild with assistance from Brooke Blaine, Thorgrim, Lumi, Jax, Tinder, Bremmen, and later Alis, Skeld, Valdyr, and Katya; I have been pleasantly busy organizing the books and scrolls that are now the New Acarthian Library! It is still small but I look forward to it growing. More specifically our Library now contains some basic general biographies, histories, and a mixture of treatises on undead, fae, and the tribal races. There are also some books of folklore collected from commoner stories and old wives tales and tribal legends.

With word that the voyagers are now returning, I must admit that I am very eager to hear of the adventures everyone has had. If there are people aspiring to be part of the Loremasters guild this would be a wonderful time to relate your own tales or take down the tales of others. Please make sure that you send these to the Acartian Times so that news of these travels can spread. Just add that you are sending it in on behalf of the Loremasters

Now that I have the library mostly organized I will be on the look out for more books of the sort I had the guild looking for in Bayenna but closer to home. I will let you know as I have more details

Last edited:
Back