Front desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrick

Continued from "Earthweavers Stables"

http://alliancelarp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=223&t=17130

After coming up from the stables Fredrick thinks to stop at the front desk. The old lady there always seems to know what and where to go. Stopping at the front desk Fredrick ask the lady there.
"Good day, it has been a while since I saw you last but would you happen to know where to find an orphanage in Calanhelm. There was a baby found in parson breach and I would like to see it to a good home."

The old woman's eyes go round, then she shakes her head. "While we don't run the orphanage ourselves, we do assist them. Sadly, this is not the first time a stray child has been brought to us. Take the child to the healers to be checked out. They will try to find if she has any family first." She points down a hall on the opposite side of the room, leading away from the hall, library and classrooms.

"Thanks"

Fredrick then proceeds down the hall to the area set aside for drop in healing and care. He walks up to one of the attendants there.

"This baby was found in Parson Breach on a patrol I was told to bring it here to have it looked at and see if we could find the parents."

The attendant beckons a healer over, Who takes the child from Fredrick. She then hands Fredrick a piece of parchment and quill. "Please write down everything you know about the child. We will do what we can to find the family."

"Unfortunately I do not know anything about this child. Please contact Sargent Mar in the home guard for more information about it. I was just asked to leave the baby in your care. Thanks for taking it."

Fredrick quickly write this down on the baby's tag before leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back