full of hope, a fairwell and thanks

The cool morning of a new day the dimly lit sky the soft rustle of wind threw the trees, the smell of baked goods and the sounds of nature set the calm beat of a new day.

A soft and kind voice rings out in the air identified as Lady Leata Moss of Parna she sounds jovial and full of hope.

“Knowing not when or how often I will be able to travel by the mists to your fair land I wish to send out this dream and thank everyone I meat for welcoming as if I was a long unseen friend to your town. I felt at home there, and will hold every memory and new face I have met in my thoughts. I am glad so vary glad we where victorious in all planned endeavors, and more so that I was able to come when word for aid reached Stonehaven in Parna. I can only hope the next time your town needed help the mist will let me travel to you again, and that some of you might come spend a little time in Stonehaven of Parna too.”

“And, to the Legion Of The Sun I would like to thank you all for offering me hospitality of your fair company and a place of rest wile I was in town. There was not a dole moment wile around your friendly and joyously filled presence. I hope to see you all again some time.”

“With care,
Lady Leata Moss of Parna”

Back