Fuming & Itchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarryn tells the bar maid "Bring Mobeus a glass of mead, on the lighter side if you have any, a mug of ale and loaf of bread for my self."

Kai watches the exchange. She nods quietly back to Mobeus, and then turns and exits the tavern.

"Ackh, flowery words with little fact....you finger wigglers are all the same. Thank ye for the information then, I'll just set out to find him meself and see what is going on around here." with that Morrigan turns and exits the tavern in search of someone else who might tell her what is going on. The Sheriff! she thinks - aye he will know and he should be easy to find near the Earthweavers place...now to find her way there in these bloody streets. She turns and strides away through the streets.

Mobeus turns to pick up his recently delivered drink and sighs, "Seems busy in here, I will make sure all the teams are sorted out shortly so that we have an idea of what we face... I've much other things to do. Sarryn, feel free to mingle, if anyone should need my attention they are welcome to do so through messages, you know where I will be." he finishes his drink quite quickly and places some coins in the hand of the barmaid, "For now good people, I am off.." Mobeus adjusts the cloak on his neck, leaning into his staff, he gathers his strength and makes his way into the streets before he is lost to sight.

"My lord Mobeus," a throaty contralto murmurs at his shoulders. "I was just heading this way as I heard you were perhaps organizing the lists."

"I mentioned at very end of the masquerade that I would assist with the return of the Duchess & the Senator if I would be of any use what so ever. I know my way around books but haven't had access to much more than my family's library. I don't know that I would be much help on any missions delving below ground or digging in the dirt, unless a hothouse garden is involved." Her lips quirk slightly into a small smile at her personal quip.
"Perhaps a research or quiet information gathering group? I would like to help but definitely not to hinder.", she raises her eyebrow minutely & a slight lift of the shoulders in question as she gazes directly into the Adeptus' eyes, movements graceful & subtle. "I don't wield a weapon, so anything involving direct or obvious battle I'm sure would be inappropriate. Place me as you see fit. I'm sure you know best.", briefly lowering her eyes in the appearance of deference to his lofty rank & knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back