Game Day - March 24, Battleground State Park,

I, along with Ashe and Jacob, will be up Friday evening, and leaving after the game. I would like a bunk.

Check-in/ Logistics is at 10am, game on is at 11am. We recommend folks bring food for lunch as if I recall there is not a lot super close by. Also we will not be Calling game off for lunch, as both NPCs and PCs will be encouraged to stay IG and RP.

jpariury said:
For all three of you?
I would like a bunk for myself, and I suspect Ashe and Jacob would each like one as well. :P

Thanks for clearing that up, Jimmy. Matt, JP, shame on you two--we are not stackable. No extra abilities unlocked for stacking people. Besides, I don't think Tetris works with people as pieces.

I'm now listed twice in the, um, name stack.

In regards to folks who are staying overnight or are still interested in staying overnight:

1. There are still a number of bunks available. A few additional folk are likely coming, but a few folk on the list are likely going to tent instead. So....there should be bunk space if you decide last minute you want to come.
2. Remember the bunks do not have mattresses, heat or electricity. If you have a portable propane heater, extra blankets, a tarp to hang on the front of the cabin, etc bring it.
3. The bathrooms on site are portajohns. If you want electricity, running water, mirrors, a shower, etc you will need to drive or walk (~1 mile) to the campground.
4. Meals: No one is providing meals, but I would highly recommend talking to your friends and car buddies to bring a cooler with some food in it or a cookstove if you need it. I will likely be bringing stuff to make smores for friday night. But remember you will still likely want breakfast and lunch, and I highly suggest you bring food to game. Feel free to try and arrange stuff here if you would like too. For dinner, since most folks are not staying overnight Saturday night I figure we can all try and track down a place to go out and grab a bite. At least those that have time and interest.
5. If you would like to stay Saturday night you are welcome too.
6. Remember overnight stuff is OOG. We are just chillin' with our homies.
7. Logistics will open at 10am, with game on at 11am. We will expect folksto have their OOG stuff packed away before game-on. If you are staying Saturday night we just want to make sure stuff is tucked away or that tents are zipped up.

Is there any electricity nearby? And/or does someone have a battery operated air mattress pump? Paul borrowed one for me last time.

I have a battery powered air mattress pump I plan on bringing. (which is the one Paul borrowed last time, so it'll work)

What time are people expecting to get there on Friday?

Adam and I should be there between 7-8pm. Maybe earlier but it is hard to say. I suspect JP will be up around 8. I know many of us are still working a full day on Friday and just heading up after that.

It has been a very long time since I have been to this site, but I do not recall it having any electricity.

Ok, will plan to be there around 8 then. :thumbsup:

I am going to try to be there by 5pm, so people should be able to show up sooner. I'll post here later today confirming when I'll be on site.

Which part of the park are we going to be camping in?

Back