Game day Saturday

Valvatein

Yes its once again time to join in fun, at least by my schedule

I will be there as Valvatein

where will this game day be held?

Who else is going as what PC or NPC?

Come see what new things Plot has to offer........

Meeting spot

There are at least two parking lots in the park.
We are meeting in #10 (check the big map board for the "you are here" arrow)

#11 is the wrong one, for now :)

In service,
-Gideon

At this time, as far as I know, I will not be at this gameday (Havent driven right to it yet, but it looks like a 45 min to 60 min drive for me. More if I am not quite sure where I am going.)

From Seattle, Lincoln Park is just as far as Hamlin. We took the bus over there from downtown Seattle and it took less time to get there then it does for me to get to Shoreline CC. (which is right next to hamlin)
I recommed that you check it out before excusing it due to the location because its a beautiful park with alot of various types of atmosphere. It also offers easy mobility and access to all the possible locations that we might choose to use for all of our players.
It would be a shame to have you not part-take in the game if we choose to use this park more often.

Steph said:
From Seattle, Lincoln Park is just as far as Hamlin. We took the bus over there from downtown Seattle and it took less time to get there then it does for me to get to Shoreline CC. (which is right next to hamlin)
I recommed that you check it out before excusing it due to the location because its a beautiful park with alot of various types of atmosphere. It also offers easy mobility and access to all the possible locations that we might choose to use for all of our players.
It would be a shame to have you not part-take in the game if we choose to use this park more often.

It may be a lot closer to seattle but since I live in everett that doesnt really help me much at all. I will, when I have time see how hard it is to get there, but if its to far then I will just have to miss out on some gamedays, or all gamedays that are there. (Or if it perm moves there all gamedays, but if that happeneds I will need to come up with a new plan.)

Other Parks

I'm still casting my vote that a game be held at Westcrest Park . Here a view of the trails. Unfortunately this map fails to show the topography of the park.

:duel: :duel2:

The note about Westcrest Park (also in seattle) makes me want to ask, how many players do we have living in seattle proper now a days?

Back