Game Day?

Harlock

Any word on when the next game day is?

Kevin

I think that Cymric is busy with the new rule changes that are coming out. Anyways I don't think we need him for a basic fighters practice on a Saturday sometime in the near future. Who will be up for some fun in the sun?

B~>

Sorry man, not around to crack the whip any more. Not sure what all is going on.

My foot is in a boot at the moment, you know the one it comes up to your knee and has 5 huge velcro straps to immobilize it

anyways

Maybe on the 19th, I will know more after I hear back about my x-rays

cymryc said:
My foot is in a boot at the moment, you know the one it comes up to your knee and has 5 huge velcro straps to immobilize it

anyways

Sorry about your foot. What happened?
Kevin

Harlock said:
cymryc said:

anyways

Kevin

Best guess at this point is stress fracture

obcidian_bandit said:
He parked it on a city street for too long.

Ok, seriously, wasn't your foot not in a boot like 3 days ago?

True, but that boot had no velcro

cymryc said:
Harlock said:
cymryc said:

anyways

Kevin

Best guess at this point is stress fracture

Is this from the event?

Dude's hard core, give him that.

Hope the foot gets better soon, and hope LA didn't chew your *** too hard for playing on it ;)

LOL No, maybe a little, but he didn't tell me about it until after the event, like as we were driving home. Silly man!

Back