Game Day??

Their plot team is going through a transitional phase since jP and Holly moved. So it may take them a bit. Can't wait to see what the new team comes up with! :thumbsup:

Nah we already know whats gonna happen: All PC's lined up in front of a wall and Chaos stormed to death.

evi1r0n said:
Their plot team is going through a transitional phase since jP and Holly moved. So it may take them a bit. Can't wait to see what the new team comes up with! :thumbsup:

We aren't ALL new. :ninja:

That said, I have an idea or seven for a gameday before our next event [enter teaser here....just kidding], but as Cymryc said, we need to have a plot meeting before anything is finalized/announced. :)

I know you aren't all new but the assembled team is a new team. That's what I was getting at. :lol:

I know. I was just giving you some good-natured grief. :)

Just wanted you to know I didn't forget about you guys, little buddy! :)

Dartan said:
Will there be a game day before the October event?

Probably not, mainly due to scheduling problems. :( There is a lot going on in the next couple of months for various staff members, as well as for other chapters (whose toes we try not to step on). If this changes we will let you know, but I'd suggest not holding your breath.

Back