Gameday 8/05/2007

Kauss

Fighter
Answers of the Golden Gate.

Location ooc:Hamlin IC:Starts in the crossroad
Time: I would like the NPCs and monstercamp to show up 10:30, checkin for players at 11am, and start at noon.
Date: 8/5/2007 thats a sunday BTW
Writeup:
The Golden gate swings wide but this time it brings answers. Who is the Professor and what does he know about the gates, the worlds they connect to, and the Warden?

Focus: No charicter type.

Note, as always if you know your going to PC or NPC post here so I can see it and plan for it. Also if you know people who play or npc who dont read the board tell them to A) read the board and B) come to the game.

As always if you have any questions feel free to PM me, and sorry about the late write up, life has been a little complicated.

Im trying to get the time off but im not sure if i will get it yet... I would be NPCing and Janet wants to know if the baby will be there.. heh. (Also i believe jordan will be npcing and brining a friend also)

Alabaster said:
Im trying to get the time off but im not sure if i will get it yet... I would be NPCing and Janet wants to know if the baby will be there.. heh. (Also i believe jordan will be npcing and brining a friend also)
Baby?

I should be showing up to NPC though I will most likely be late by up to an hour and a half at most.

Vanyal Anarion said:
I should be showing up to NPC though I will most likely be late by up to an hour and a half at most.

If you mean showing up around 11:30-noon shouldnt be a huge issue, but if its after noon I am hopeing to be started so you may have to hunt me down on the fly.

Awww... Janet will be dissapointed... this would have been her last chance to see her... =/ she is going back to AZ in a week =(

Note, if you have a plot card that you want to turn in this GD(unless its for silver) please show up as early as you can, and tell me as soon as you see me so I can get the ball rolling on it. Thanks.

Well I havnt heard anything from work so it looks like i wont make it tomorrow... Ill see you all next gameday =)

Back