Gameday 9/23/2007

Kauss

Fighter
I am running a Gameday on 9/23/2007, writeup to follow a bit later but just a heads up.
sunday

If your planning on going post here please, NPC or PC. If you have friends who might want to go, tell them to post please:). The more details I have, the better I can plan.

I'll most likely be there, NPCing of course =]

Amendment: I may actually PC =P
Depending on what we need, I'll bring my PC gear just in case.

Bump and writeup

Answers of the Golden Gate.

Location ooc:Hamlin IC:Starts in the crossroad
Time: I would like the NPCs and monstercamp to show up 10:30, checkin for players at 11am, and start at noon.
Date: 9/23/2007 thats a sunday BTW
Writeup:
The Golden gate swings wide but this time it brings answers. Who is the Professor and what does he know about the gates, the worlds they connect to, and the Warden?

Focus: No charicter type.

Note, as always if you know your going to PC or NPC post here so I can see it and plan for it. Also if you know people who play or npc who dont read the board tell them to A) read the board and B) come to the game.

As always if you have any questions feel free to PM me, and sorry about the late write up, life has been a little complicated.

To clarify, since I need to purchase something in character from Kauss, I will be PCing. That is me OFFICIALLY saying I will PC. :)

Yay for indecision.

Dorune said:
To clarify, since I need to purchase something in character from Kauss, I will be PCing. That is me OFFICIALLY saying I will PC. :)

Yay for indecision.

On a related note, by request before game Kauss will be talkable to for about 20-30 min. He is not being played for the gameday (Since I am running said gameday) but if anyone needs to talk to him for a moment, the moment will be avalable.

I might show up as Kerjal, depending on my work schedule (won't have it until like Thursday). I'll be needing to talk to some Kauss, so bring that thing I want, and I'll bring those other things you want.
~Matt

obcidian said:
I might show up as Kerjal, depending on my work schedule (won't have it until like Thursday). I'll be needing to talk to some Kauss, so bring that thing I want, and I'll bring those other things you want.
~Matt
I can tell you now that I cant bring that thing you want. I need to work with plot and do some stuff, before I can do that, and since there is more than one group looking into that, I would need to be IG longer than 20-30 min, sorry.

Actually, I'm Seth D., the new guy, played NERO Int. for like 2 years back in Virginia, back in Tacoma now, and my schedule actually looks wide open to come out this weekend!

I haven't bought a membership or anything, but I would be very happy to come out and NPC for the day, if that's okay.

SethD said:
Actually, I'm Seth D., the new guy, played NERO Int. for like 2 years back in Virginia, back in Tacoma now, and my schedule actually looks wide open to come out this weekend!

I haven't bought a membership or anything, but I would be very happy to come out and NPC for the day, if that's okay.
Feel free to come on by and watch or(better yet) NPC. Dont worry about having been out of the loop, the monsters all have charicter cards and almost everyone at the gameday can help out with particulars. Show up around 10:30 and I will try and indroduce you to all the important people:). BTW I will be the guy with the red hair, red beard and some kind of hat. Also I am the one running the game day.

Back