GAMEDAYS!!!!!!!! I want to hear from YOU!!!!!

Kauss

Fighter
Ok, here we have it, the chance for YOU to speak up about what YOU want in gamedays. I don’t care if you normally don’t attend them, I don’t care if your not local, I don’t even care if your a staff just getting a word in, tell me what you like in a gameday, what you would want to see.

No matter how normal, or how crazy the idea. If its something you don’t want others to know about you, PM me and I will anon tell staff so that no one knows you want a chance to be the crazed tuba hunter of andar.

A few ground rules.
1) No suggestions about ooc location for the gameday, send that through normal channels.
2)No saying anything about No gamedays or do we really need gamedays. Make your own thread for that please.
3)Keep in mind I want to read what you have to say, but no promises. I would love to do an all boat gameday, (for example) but unless I cut some corners I am not taking everyone out on a boat.
4)This is brainstorming, so no shooting down others ideas except for purely rule reasons. (Like someone making an incorrect rule presumption that would change the arc of the idea.)

Ok have at it.

First id like to say im a new player and havnt actully been to a nero gameday but heres what i would like to see, if i attend one.

Full costume? make up ext.
npcs such? maybe have a reason IG for the gameday? (fair, market,feast, Some reason for players to gather)

idk like i said yet to actully come to a gameday,

Back