Gamedays: Saturday or Sunday?

• Saturday

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bond

If you live in the Seattle area or would otherwise be able to attend a gameday in the Seattle area, would you prefer the game to be held on a Saturday or a Sunday?

The poll has spoken. The Gameday will be on Saturday, February 27th. Pricing will be 10$ to PC and no cost to NPC. I will be on site at 10:00 AM and the Gameday will start at 11:00 AM. We plan to run for several hours. Info on the Gameday site (Hamlin park in Shoreline) can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/yljfnvn

Sorry dude. We will be running more gamedays and the response was not unanimous for saturday, so we will likely be alternating days to give everyone an opportunity to attend.

Same as the PC cost, just like events (except, for events, you pay the lowest PC cost, but at a gameday it's not an issue).
So $10. :p
Ideally, you could give the money to Bond at the gameday, but that'd be defeating the purpose. You could send me a check, or paypal it to me, if you want.

(allianceseattle@gmail.com or 4247 Wintergreen Ln #207, Bellingham, WA 98226)

So Plot and other know We are planing on coming up

Leigh-Ann/Kiarra
Cymryc/Daylynn
Adam/Avaran

and possibly
Bryan/?

What does a game day entail and how long does it run?

A gameday is usually one or two mods that runs for a few hours. We try to start in the morning around ten and run until early to mid afternoon. Expect 4+ hours.

Cash on site is easiest, though if you've got an out of chapter PC (for example, if you have a character on Oregon's books) then you'll need to let Cymryc know you're coming so that you have a character card.

I'll probably be there, too.

Back