Garridan approaches Goos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breten

Artisan
So Goose my friend, bit of bad luck about those two saying you stole the plates, eh? I say we show them what's what and form a team to show them not to mess with a Northerner. The Imperial fellows have asked me to join them, and I figured we needed someone who knows his way around a sword. You in my friend? The three of them all of have some great spellcasting abilities, but I need someone wlse withme who knows how to throw a beating.

Re: Garridan approaches Goose...

What a joke that was, if I really took those things and they fought me, there wouldn't be any witnesses left. But first let's get something straight it not Goose I'm not some goddamn bird it's Goos, secondly I never held a sword in my life. This old war-hammer is all i need. I'm not one to be dealing with mages or their slimy tricks but if there's a good fight in it then I'm in.

Re: Garridan approaches Goose...

Excellent Goos, sorry about the spelling. No one ever said I knew how to read or write. ;) Warhammer, sword, it's not gonna make too much of a difference to your enemies in the end. And they did look quite beat up as they wandered up the road so it was natiral to assume you had defeated them both, especially after the showing against Adruar.

Math, standing and observing quietly from afar, frowns for a moment, but then proceeds about his business trying to find some appropriately coloured robes for his team's colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back