Garridan spreading the word for some training...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breten

Artisan
Garridan enters the Tavern, and stops near the door as his eyes adjust to the light. He looks around to see who is inside, nodding at those he knows as he approaches the bar.

"Barkeep! A nice strong ale to qvench ze thirst of zis veary vanderer. And migt yeknow of zomeone who can provide me vith sum trainink? I'm lookink for somone to help me learn zis technique known as Back Stab? After ze battle against ze Gnolls and tryink to keep ze portal open, I find it might aid me when I am pairing up with a stronger fighter who can keep ze enemy distracted while I circle to it's back. Zis would help me aid the Home guard in defense of ze Kingdom and aid with any Scouting ze King may require."

From the kitchen Artie can be heard replying, "Sorry busy, but could you come back here and give me a hand with some supplies I just recieved?"

"Sure thing Artie", Garridan replies as he moves behind the counter to give Artie a hand in the back. "Anyzing for a friend" And he disappears into the back.

After a few minutes Artie leads Garridan out of the kitchen, "Thank you for the assistance. With the sudden increase in mouths to feed I need to be bringing in more supplies each caravan. I'll be sure to keep my ears out for anyone who might be able to assist you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back