Gathering and Evacuation

Good people of Horn's End,

It appears that my first duty as your new sheriff is to organize and assist in the orderly, and temporary, evacuation of the city of Horn's End. This order comes directly from thier Majesties after carefull consideration and advice from both the Guild of the Celestial Star and our friends at the Arcane Conclave of Wisdom and Wizardry. It is expected that the refugees to be able to seek shelter in the surrounding estates and special funds have been allocated by the Crown to offset the hardships on those estates. As has been stated, this evacuation is temporary, and as soon as the problem with the dangerous build-up of magical energy is dealt with, then people will be allowed to return to thier homes.

It is asked that any individuals with knowledge in Celestial Magics, the Stone Circles or any other magical pursuits to please make yourselves known. I am also looking for a local individual, with knowledge of Celestial Magics, to volunteer to head up our local "think tank" on this problem. I am told that both Sir Redd Rassuer and Lord Steward Jehan are well accomplished Celestial casters and I hope that either, or both of you, might lend a hand in this.

It is also asked that if you are wish to help in the defense of Horn's End during this time, that you report to me. So that we can mount a defense against our enemies that might make use of this incident as a way to undermine all that we have worked so hard to build.

I will conduct an organizational meeting on the 29th of May, all those brave enough to stay and help are asked to attend this gathering.

Sheriff Westlin of the City of Horn's End

Sheriff Westlin,

I had previously spoken ta Sir Redd on this matter and we agreed something needed ta be done soon. Please contact us so we may explain our intentions or if you feel it best we can describe our possible solution to you at your meeting. I will attend of course.

I also beleive Lady Ahlana is involved in the search for a solution to this problem and should be given her due as a scholar of note.

You and Horn's End have our assitance in resolving this matter.

Regards,

Jehan Wyldweaver
Lord Steward of Anthrexia

AllianceCHI said:
I also beleive Lady Ahlana is involved in the search for a solution to this problem and should be given her due as a scholar of note.

I appologize for not naming her, she was instrumental in fixing the Stone Circle of Valdanis City, her help would be invaluable. Hopefully my oversight will not be an offense to her, as it was not meant as such.

Sheriff Westlin

Sheriff,

While I may not be as accomplished as others, I'll happily lend a hand in the research of a solution. I have some skill in celestial magics, and as an added bonus my traveling companion, Sloane, will fight any celestial backlash with the vigor of 10 men.

-Idris, of the Vraygo Lion Clan.

I have been known to dabble in a little bit of everything. I offer my services as well and I will have many dispel magic scrolls made up in advance just in case.

Additionally I would offer my estates to any in need, there is space for many and my two caravans can supply much in the way of food.

And lastly I offer my services as a healer and merchant to your sheriff and to the crown always. Let me know if there are any other ways I may be of assistance.

Bob the Blacksmith

jwconvery said:
Sheriff,

While I may not be as accomplished as others, I'll happily lend a hand in the research of a solution. I have some skill in celestial magics, and as an added bonus my traveling companion, Sloane, will fight any celestial backlash with the vigor of 10 men.

-Idris, of the Vraygo Lion Clan.

No matter your level of skill, all with good intent in thier heart are welcome. We have many challenges to face in the coming days, but if we stand together, unified in purpose, I believe that we shall successfully come though these trials.

Sheriff Westlin

Sir Redd Rassuer, Lord Steward Jehan and Lord Bob,

I am glad for your offers of service. All will be needed in the coming days and I hope that your expertise in your given areas will help us though it all.

Sheriff Westlin

I can offer healing from the earth and mental calmness for those in need. Please use me for whatever will be most helpfull to his Majesty.

Arkade Prince

jwconvery said:
as an added bonus my traveling companion, Sloane, will fight any celestial backlash with the vigor of 10 men.

Kurse you, Id ris, stop talkin' fer me and kwit callin' me yer kompanion. Peepul wil git the rong idea about us.

Sher If-
I don' have majik, I don' want majik, but I will fight your star majik build up to my last breath if y'll hav me.
-Sloane

Sloan,

we could sure use the help I know on top of this I'll be trying to break the school back out of its time rift... anyone care to try something silly?

Jehan

Jehan,

I'm totally in.

Lady Eldandirl

I would like to whole hearted thank the nobles and adventurers who were able to come and help our fair city of Horn's End with the problem of the Stone Circle. From the reports given to me by the Acrane Conclave the magic buildup was successfully diverted and the likelihood of an explosion squashed. Although I regret that it was not all without sacrifce. The healer's guild reported that the incident did cause several resurrections by attacks from the strange energy beings caused by the inbalance in magic. Though I am happy to report that there were no permanent deaths, but may those that did sacrifice part of their self in the defense of the kingdom always be remembered as true heroes. Lady Naie and Squire Silverbane being two of those making this sacrifice. Please give this individuals respect as they showed great bearing and courage in their actions.

As soon as I get the all clear from the Celestial Star and the Arcane Conclave I will be arranging for the safe return of the refugees to thier homes. Anyone who could assist in this please report either to myself or to Sir Garoth for your assignment.

Thanks again, on behalf of Horn's End and the Duchy of Concordia

Sheriff Cain Westlin

Young Master Sheriff,

I am happy to help with the moving. Consider my carts/caravan at your disposal. I am sure that I can wrestle up a few more carts and animals from the CME to assist as well.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

I just wanted to thank everyone that helped in saving horns end/northpointe and for that matter Valdanis. Hopefully we can push on and continue to make the realm a more peaceful place.

Thank you Ahlana, Tadron, and Bob for helping me get the ball rolling on collecting the items needed to stop this tragedy that was taking place.

Thank you to Havok/Naia/Redd/Garoth/Gwen and the younger Adventures (Verdus? Goru/Arrianna/and the young dwarf sorry forgot his name) that helped defend northpointe from the swarms of raw energy and undead. Havok you've got a mean stick there.

Thank you to Jehan and LifeStorm for helping getting the Magic School back and for helping us in the end with the dragon's gate. Your help was greatly appriciated and i'm glad you decided to help in the end.

I would also like to apologize to Gwen/Garoth/Redd/Havok and a few others that i didn't not keep well informed. I did it cause i figured you would not let what needed to be done be done. I do not regret my decision cause it is done and over with but I do realize everything you told me once i Rez'd. I will keep you all more informed next time.

Again thank you all for your roles in helping save the place I call home. I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Bane

Back