Gathering needed supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morganne

Fighter
To any interested and willing people of Kupspar,

Giovanna and I will be spending much of our time between now and the next gather collecting the items we need to work on producing medicines to fight back the creeping. The more hands we get, the more supplies we can collect and people we can aid. Protection and strong arms are always needed when venturing out, so even if you are unskilled with alchemy we can make use of your talents.

-Jaiman Nehru

(OOG Note: If you would like to participate in this between-events write-up, send your information and actions to the plot team no later than 5/29/2011 by writing to crossroadsplot@gmail.com)

I do much travel in dis next moon, while I away getting answer for how to stop the big dark void guy thing I also go around and get da supply needed to fix dis withering problem. One thing I ask doe is could you tell Belnar what tings he need to get you as I only know I need Oil of Slipperiness and Antidote.

Thank you

-Belnar, of the Vos Stam

I would be so honored to help with this. I have been out collecting ingredients for the alchemical portion of the cure before so I know what the purple fury plant looks like. I will gladly make as much Oil of Slipperiness as I can for those in the first stages of the disease, even though I'm not very experienced yet.
Aotesc (Geit stam)
P.S. I would also be pleased to provide reduced price libations to those tireless adventurers working on this cause...

Ya ya, me like to go out to woods and find 'dis stuff...
It help bring dos (those) folk back from feeling bad. Me help.

Kashang.

I am not from your lands, but I hate to see people suffer from disease. My own wife and children were struck by a withering disease and despite my wealth and struggle, I was unable to save their lives. I would like to help. Please tell me what I could send that might be of use, I am versed in herbal lore, healing and alchemy. I have a caravan departing in the near future. I would be happy to sell anything you need at the cost it takes to make it and ship it with the first 10 gold worth of product paid for by me. I would not profit on the misfortune of others.

Many blessings,
Squire BtB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back