Gavaria April 2024 Event Favorites!

NPC Camp as a whole had amazing vibes this event, chilling with the rest of y'all between mods was a blast. And I'm awful at names but to the two NPCs who were chatting about constellations with me while we waited for the town mod? That was honestly really fun and you're both super cool.

Favourite singular moment was probably watching Cambridge(? Green tunic, rly nice bow, throwing 15s) role-playing that Hallucinate during the lab raid mod. A+ acting, absolutely hilarious.

Favourite singular moment was probably watching Cambridge(? Green tunic, rly nice bow, throwing 15s) role-playing that Hallucinate during the lab raid mod. A+ acting, absolutely hilarious.
Kazamyr!

I mean....what can I say? This event was one of the greatest ones I have been a part of. A plot two years in the making completed. Not in the most perfect way, but satisfactory. I looked back and realized that I first learned about Magnus in Oct of 2022 when we cast a vision and saw him for the first time. Crazy to think how far it has gone from that first glimpse.

I don't think I can gush enough about all of my interactions with the Varov family to truly express how much I have enjoyed my scenes with them. Sid, thank you for running one hell of a story and being such a great roleplayer to bounce off of. So much eye contact that my poor neurodivergent brain needs a break. lol He hasn't seen the last of her though.

Adding to that, spending the final fight chasing Magnus like a distressed mother. I don't think anyone understands the power one feels when you have a staring contest with a vampire and just resist his gaze attacks without flinching. And in the end, crying on Aicha's shoulder about losing him. It felt so real at the moment. Such great work.

During my first discussion with Magnus of the weekend and had several people step up behind me and state that they backed me 100%. I was too busy trying to be confident in front of Magnus, but you all almost made me cry. I love you all.

Leaving Tanno speechless when turning in Magnus. His little "I have so much paperwork to do...." and walking away. Made me laugh.

Oris, my buddy! You need to believe in yourself. You are beautiful and great at what you do! Chin up buddy!

Seeing the raid on the Miranda's. About time!

Getting to learn about Sha Zaal. Things are really building up. Lorelei has a personal grudge now with him.

And finally, the end of the night out of character wind down. What a way to end an intense weekend. I love you all.

Back