Gavarian Town Census Autumn 523 ((Loot Split Sign In Sheet and Headcount))

Greetings Friends,

For those of you who are newer adventuring or are visiting from far off Mistspheres elsewhere, I am Housemother Adlao, and I help mind our various Taverns to provide you nourishment and respite along your journeys. I also take the Town Census for us Unbounded at the start of each market to assist our Town Leaders distribute loot more accurately and efficiently for larger Town endeavors.

I will not be present at this weekend’s Market, but one of the other Adventurers will take over my duties- their name will be indicated below. While in Atupal, please go see that designated individual that they may record your name for this Market and provide you some reminders about how our Town distributes earnings. I wish you safety in the battles to come!

With warm regard,

Housemother Adlao- HM, OPH

((OOG:

Hello All! Sorry I can’t be there. We’re following the same process as last time with only one change: No Group Splits- it’s too confusing and is probably the cause of most of the issues in the past according to feedback. Please pick up your own loot split, and only yours!

Here’s a step by step of my process for transparency/posterity:
  • One TBD PC will have a clipboard and sheet to record your name.
  • They will ask you some questions, like which days you are participating as a PC, or if you are leaving a day early, etc. Days they are present/PCing will be circled, and days they are not present will be struck with an X.
  • If you leave the event early, please try to let that person know so that they can adjust your entry and the Head Count for the rest of the event days.
  • They write your PC’s name down and give you your Number on the roster.
    • If you write it down, please Print and print Clearly and Legibly
    • Because we asking for and fielding info, we still won’t be adding people to the list by proxy.
  • When you collect your loot split on a certain day, give them your assigned number so The PCs helping with Split can find you more quickly on the list.
    • We will use the same sheet for the whole weekend, so don’t let it get lost!
    • The Helper will mark people as they walk up to claim their splits and will highlight the Day next to their name to represent that they are all done (instead of crossing off their name.)
  • Remember- make sure to pay attention after the auction is completed and to get your share of the Town Loot Split! If you don't collect yours promptly, or ask someone to collect it for you before last call, you will be out of luck and you forfeit your share- no exceptions!
Here’s a quick example to illustrate how this will work- (this is from a three day event a while back, but it still is a good example) It’s Saturday PM after the Big Town Mod:
  • Both Tava and Wind just got their loot splits, and we still have Sunday left to go
  • Tava was an NPC on Friday so she didn’t get a split that night and Friday was X’d out so that she didn't get counted towards the Total PCs for the Split that Friday night.
  • But Wind was a PC on Friday, and so he got his split. The Helper person marked Friday with their highlighter after he received it
  • Tonight, Saturday, both Tava and Wind were PCs who participated in the Town Mod, so Saturday is circled in. They also both just got their loot splits, so Saturday was marked off with a highlighter dot for both of them.
  • Tomorrow there will hopefully be another town Mod, so they are circled up to be counted towards that PC Total. ))
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
((Hey friends! I hope you all had a great event over the weekend! When you get a chance over the next few weeks before Rathfall, I would appreciate some feedback about the Town Auction and Loot Split from this event. My goal is to continue to refine this process so that it is as stress free as possible. Ideas welcome as always!))

Back