Get in ONE MORE GAME

BtB

Spellsword
Heyas all, you may know me from popular Live Action Role Playing games like the Alliance. In game I play a loveable dwarf called Bob the Baker, I travel around with a group of wackie characters called the House of Games. Now if you are sad that the Traverse season has ended, I have news for you.... there is still LARPing to be had. Chicago has an event this next weekend starting on Halloween OCT 31 to Nov 2nd. It is a bit of a drive but well worth it. Sadly, I will not be able to attend this event, but I encourage anyone going to respond to this thread to set up carpools.

Chicago event address 3640 Scout Rd Kirkland, IL 60146-8433 US

Also Southern Michigan (SoMi) also has an event Nov 7th to Nov 9th, which is in Kalamazoo (about 3 hrs away straight down 131 from Traverse City, only a 2.5 hrs from Cadillac). I know for certain that I will be going, but I live in Ann Arbor. I also know that Mike Long (Havok) and Arlene (Niae) and Chris (TadRon) are going. If you would like to go to PC or NPC please do not let a lack of a ride stop you. It is $50 to play, NPC is free and you do not need to Pre-Reg, I will be assisting with Logisitics. Game on is usually pretty late (midnight to 2am), but the friday night action often does not stop until early Sunday morning. This is the season closer, so like Traverse City's season closer....you can expect great things.

site address is
Rota-Kiwan Reservation, BSA
6278 Texas Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49009

The cabins have electricity and heat as well as refridgerators. Last event we set up a croc-pot and ate like kings.

You can PM me or email me russelld(atsignhere)umich.edu or even call me cell is two31three9two6056, I can put you in touch with people leaving from Traverse, or people can respond to this thread. Even if you are new to LARPing it is always fun to see how another chapter does things, meet new people and see a very amazing site (it has its own lake).

Hope to see as many people there as possible since I had to miss the TC closer =(.

Many hugs,
Daver

Hey guys,

We'd love to have you out in Chicago...

NPCs - you're free. We'll love you, take care of you, even feed you... just let us know you're coming, ok?

For players - we're the cheapest game in Alliance - just $30 to play for the weekend, when you preregister. $40 if you don't preregister. Deadline is by Midnight Wednesday, Chicago time (so 1AM Thursday, TC time).

With gas significantly cheaper ($2.60 here), there's no excuse NOT to come out!

Hey all,

Just a quick update. Next weekend is the SouthMichigan (SoMI) event. Mike Long and Arlene are driving down from Traverse City as well as Chris and Anique. I am not sure if they are taking one car or two, but if you are interested in going and splitting gas, get ahold of me or them. Bev is also going, if she finds a few people to split gas she will drive, otherwise she will just join up with one of us. The more people, the more fun. PC or NPC your choice. NPC is free with some meals provided, PC is $50 no pre-reg necessary and no membership dues it is all rolled into that price.

Hope all is well and I would LOVE to see some of you one more time before next season. Sorry I missed the last TC event. Billy and James, if you guys have the weekend free you should really come on down you will get more combat than you can handle =).

Meeker, you and your crew should come too. I miss my Meeker and I only saw you like one time this year.

Peace,
daver
aka Bob the Baker

Whats that? It's a bird! No it's an elf! No it is Arkade!

Here comes trouble, c u at the event Dave :D

Meeker.

Meeker,

are you going to PC or NPC. I heard you PC is a real trip, should I be scared?

Hugs,
daver

*SIGH* being poor sucks :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope you guys have an awsome awsome time. i went to k-zoo last year and had a blast, except for one or two things in-game (death rezzing you know what i mean) Have fun!!!

I was planning on Playing my PC, but a little birdy told me yall might need NPCs. I'll bring Arkade gear, but depending on numbers I'll plan on NPCing. Feedback on numers through mid week would be great :D

Meeker.

hi, im new to all of this and was wondering does any one know a good LARP near clinton twp michigan or in the macomb area? i would really appreciate any help thanks :D

Taylorlarp,
I dont know of any larps near the Macomb/Clinton Twp. area. I am from Madison Heights so not too far from you, and I play Nero at the Southern Michigan chapter. The campsite we play at is in Mason MI, just outside of Lansing. Its probably the closest your going to find as far as a LARP in southern Michigan, there is also a game called Archon that plays out of the same campsite as our Nero Chapter. I also know Dave (boards name: Btb) likes to carpool and know a lot of people in the michigan area or tries like hell to find people who are interested in carpooling so you may be able to find rides to Traverse City or Chicago or the Ohio chapter. Good luck.

Jason Castleman
(Kristian Ranaufit/Deos)

Aye,

Tank speaks the truth. If you need to get ahold of me, just send a personal message or phone me at two31392605six.

dave

Back