Get off our land Elves!

It sounds like everybody's got their sad coats on. Be nice!

Breezy

Frail elves and withered trees casting the blame on each other. Does anybody take responsibility for their actions anymore? Stop whining. Instead of starting a war that will eventually kill both of your kind off sit down and have a peaceful meeting between eachother and find a non violent method of dealing with your issues.

-Crelik Blackpelt
Wolf Tribesman

Everyone needs to remain calm. Take a deep breath and count to five if you need to, but realize just how much damage would be done if a war broke out... People would die, forests burned, creatures would be slaughtered.
Though I don't agree with how Crelik said it, there needs to be a peaceful meeting to discuss the issues.
War is never the option.

~Terra Jane

Perhaps peace can be found throug a mutual meeting. I'm sure the Comoany agrees with me when I say you may use the flaming skull as a meeting place. If you wish we can also provide some moderation for this meeting. From what I hear, Grimshaw is quite gifted at helping those who are fighting amongst themselves.

Ignathis Nachtfeuer

Several years ago a threat from Ganden wander across the mist into Terna, this threat was the corrupt. An enemy that people of Ganden have been fighting for ages. When the Corrupt took hold of The Eternal Empire they infected everything and drove out family, friends, and allies of the Empire. It took a great deal of effort to regain the Empire, but in time we were successful. My point is this, The Eternal Empire has been gutted because of the of Corrupt. And over that last several months my good friend, King Lolinder has been working tirelessly to rebuild the Empire. He and Queen Maia a Dryad have formed a unity, and brought the Dryads and Elves closer together. If the Eternal Empire is faced with civil war I fear that the empire would never recover. Dryads and Elves of The Eternal Empire please I beg you do not make drastic actions against each other. Please work with each other, and build the empire that we all want. A empire of conscious.

~asura

Last edited:
asura,

If you are friends with the imposter king, then you must be an elf or an elf sympathizer. Regardless, it doesn't matter. That hamlet was only the first of many!

- Plu

And how do you think the Elves will react to this? They will act in the same manner, butchering your people as you their's. You've just started a cycle that will leave both your races decimated and your precious groves in ruins.

Crelik Blackpelt
Wolf Tribesman

BRING IT ON YOU DIRTY BARKSNIFFERS!

--Orias Toriander

Elinore Dayim,

Please tell me that what I fear isn't true. I anyone from Nayma there?

Lady FallingStar

You may be asleep now Dryads, but we will be ready when you awake. Do not underestimate the endurance of the Elves you slaughtered! I've seen in my dreams what you plan to do to this great Empire and as a citizen, I will not allow it! I am patient, as "he" was patient.

- Felix Goodwin

Back