Get together for Healers!

Good Day!

I would like to ask any adventure or local who considers themselves a healer to come to a Healer's Hearth Tea!

It will be at the first warm gather, I believe in May.
I will provide tea and baked goods. Other drinks also will be available as always in my day camp.

Please let me know if you will be attending and we can figure out the best time and place closer to the date.

There is no obligation in attending but I had an idea I wished to discuss with all of you.

Thank you all very much for your time and please ask me anything as you think of it!

In Service,
Cyn
Handmaiden to Duchess Fairfax
Probationary Member LifeStorm

"It is better to light a candle, than curse the darkness."
"The Light is what the Darkness most Fears"
"In the end- only Kindness matters"

Dear Cyn,
I could never turn down you company nor your baking. I will attend if the planes will allow. I look forward to it.

Sae Azaka
The interdimensional trouble maker

I have no idea who you are, Sae Azaka, although I feel like we could be either best friends or worst enemies. The next time I make it to Wayside, I would love to have a conversation with you and talk about things. Although I guess those mean the same thing... Whatever.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

Cyn,

I would love to join you for tea and talk! I will be there come May.

~Terra Jane

I may no longer remember how to heal but I aim to learn again And soon. Can I come to tea?

With love and laughter,
Eldandiril

Are we still having tea and is there something I can bring?

~ Terra

I have no idea who you are, Sae Azaka, although I feel like we could be either best friends or worst enemies. The next time I make it to Wayside, I would love to have a conversation with you and talk about things. Although I guess those mean the same thing... Whatever.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

You would probably hate him Banradi. He's quite, respectful, and reserved. Everything you are not.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

Cyn,

Please accept my apologies, but something has come up that I must deal with and it will almost assuredly prevent me from making it to the next gathering. Hopefully Neolani will be able to attend in my absence.

-Enan Bluewater

I like baked goods. See you in May.

Durk

Last edited:
Back