Getting back in after a long absence

Alex319

Artisan
i used to play Alliance a lot, the last time I played was around 2018 or so, and I'm interested in getting back into it. I think I'm interested in being an NPC my first event so I can get a better understanding of how you run things. I have a few questions for now:

- About how many players show up at each event?
- About how many events do you run a year?
- I used to play at Alliance San Francisco, but I don't think that chapter exists anymore. Is there any way to bring my character that I used to have there over to Alliance NEPA?
- I live in New York City and don't drive. What is the best way to get to your site? Is there anyone that comes from NYC that can give me a ride there?
- I don't really like swinging swords but I do like throwing packets. If I am an NPC is there any way I can be assigned monsters that have ranged attacks and spells?
- Is there anything that I should read before I come into game?
- Is there anyone from the game staff I can contact if I have further questions?

- About how many players show up at each event?
Our first on site event had about 25 players. We if course are hoping for more.
- About how many events do you run a year?
This year we are running two. We are hoping for more next year.
- I used to play at Alliance San Francisco, but I don't think that chapter exists anymore. Is there any way to bring my character that I used to have there over to Alliance NEPA?
If your character was in the databases you can access them and play them. With our chapter there is a level cap and if your character would be over that we would then just "build down"
- I live in New York City and don't drive. What is the best way to get to your site? Is there anyone that comes from NYC that can give me a ride there?
Some players may be able to carpool. We have folks in the NY area
- I don't really like swinging swords but I do like throwing packets. If I am an NPC is there any way I can be assigned monsters that have ranged attacks and spells?
We have npc shifts every player takes. 4 hours per event or you can pay more to not have that. We always work with our players to help them have fence on both sides of the fence.
- Is there anything that I should read before I come into game?
Yes! Our website is www.alliancenepa.com there we have tons of lore and information.
- Is there anyone from the game staff I can contact if I have further questions?
Heck yeah! Our website has our contact info and many of our staff and players use our discord which is https://discord.gg/6F4t7nT4.

Kyle
Nepa Owner

Back