Getting started

kbrindle

Hi i am very!! new to the concept of LARPs and am very stocked about getting started but i am having trouble. I dont really know what to do. If anybody could please maybe spell it out for me (no pun intended)lol. :)

Well, first thing I would do is find out the closest chapter to you. Then if your willing to invest a little bit of money you can download a pdf version of our rulebook for $5. from here: http://www.double-dragon-ebooks.com/single.php?ISBN=1-55404-652-1&picsize=LARGE&x=55&y=103 Just reading through that or even just the first part of it will give you a real good idea what larp'ing at least Alliance larp is all about. If you don't want to spend the money start talking to people who play a chapter near you, find out when their next event or fight practice, or work day is and show up! You can almost always NPC (participate as a non player character) for free, and you'll have the rules and what to do explained to you. Its a really fun time and I hope you like it! :)

If we know where you are planing on playing we can direct you to the people of the closest chapter as well...

Back