Giant Turtle Shell, Anybody interested?

On one of my father and I's random expeditions into an old store (the kind that smell funny but are full of cool things; seriously, I think cool junk is attracted to funny smells) I found a giant turtle shell. It was high up on a shelf that I could only see from the balcony above, so I don't know exactly how big it is, but it looked roughly 2-3 feet across. I'm sure all but the largest and smallest of LARPers could comfortably fit into it. I'm not even sure if it's for sale; the store is kind of odd about that. Would anybody like me to look into this for them? I could get you the size, weight, price, contact information of the guy who owns the store, and most importantly, if it's for sale. It probably is though. Sorry I forgot to ask any of that. This only occured to me when I got home.

Might I say:

Turtle Wylderkin anybody?

EDIT: I just realized this should probably be in the marketplace. Sorry. If anybody who has the power to do so sees this, could they please move it there?

**moved at poster's request**

-Michelle

Cheshire Catalyst said:
On one of my father and I's random expeditions into an old store (the kind that smell funny but are full of cool things; seriously, I think cool junk is attracted to funny smells) I found a giant turtle shell. It was high up on a shelf that I could only see from the balcony above, so I don't know exactly how big it is, but it looked roughly 2-3 feet across. I'm sure all but the largest and smallest of LARPers could comfortably fit into it. I'm not even sure if it's for sale; the store is kind of odd about that. Would anybody like me to look into this for them? I could get you the size, weight, price, contact information of the guy who owns the store, and most importantly, if it's for sale. It probably is though. Sorry I forgot to ask any of that. This only occured to me when I got home.

Might I say:

Turtle Wylderkin anybody?

EDIT: I just realized this should probably be in the marketplace. Sorry. If anybody who has the power to do so sees this, could they please move it there?

Surely you are not suggesting that I need to make ANOTHER turtlekyn? I haven't even managed to get Durl permed yet (but I'll keep trying!)

Back