'Giovanni's Wonders and Horrors' Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramm a'dan

Scholar
Please post your reviews here folks. Let us know what you liked and didn't like, favorite moment or character. :hahaha:

I thought Giovanni was SEXAY.... just sayin...

I don't know, Cousinunclepappy's One handed One Leg bell ringing was pretty damn manly.

I enjoyed myself, found out a lot of information which will be very helpful to us in future times I am sure. I thought the painting on the Operation game was awesome, and I loved all the costuming. It had a good lead off back to Parson's Breach, where I wonder what exciting adventures await for us in Duskholme.. and at the Wedding Party.

I found the Trading up of the Tickets a bit funny, a 100 Ticket item costing 80 with trading up seems like a trick! Whoever made the Strong Man game, that must have taken some doing..I'd recommend using a poofier hammer if you don't want to consistently pay off :D

If anything, it is always good to spend time with people in the game, and I hope to see you all next month!

our poofy hammer broke in testing. I'll just add 2' to the game and then we should be fine. :D

muahahaha my review of doom is here! personally while i didn't participate i loved how the carnival was done it was fun imaginative and neat :) i would've taken part but i was A) feeling sick and B) roleplay wise mars mood was more drink and try not to be so wound up XD I personally loved the opportunity to let that side of mar show a little more. course i may have played it differently if i hadn't been sick like dog but it was still fun :)

I had fun. I also agree that the painting on the operation game was great. The evening seemed well paced, enough time to participate, plot, and keep everything moving forward.
The bar after the game was too loud thou. Looking forward to the weekend event. (hope this was helpful Shawna!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back