Goblin Stamp Opportunity

RiddickDale

Knight
New Hampshire Staff
Gobbie Opportunity Alert!

Many of you may know that I run a family gaming website called Engaged Family Gaming. We publish news and reviews targeted to parents who are looking to find games for their kids to play. My website will be running a gaming marathon on November 2, 2013 that will last 25 hours in an effort to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network. We're looking at 25 straight hours of console games, online games, and board games. (I'm already more than a little scared.)

I am please to announce that several Alliance chapters have agreed to sponsor the marathon by rewarding players that donate to the cause.

You have two options for rewards:

First, Gettysburg, Deadlands, and Caldaria have all agreed to offer 2 gobbies/dollar for donations. (For those asking: Yes. That means $30 will get you 60 gobbies at each chapter.)

-or-

Second, Traverse City is offering goblin stamps as well, but they are also running a RAFFLE for people who donate at least $10. They posted all of the specifics here.

If you would like to donate to the cause, then go HERE! Just make sure to send me an email at Editor@engagedfamilygaming.com to let me know which reward you want to choose. (And make sure to tell me who you are so I can take care of it accordingly.)

I really appreciate all of your time. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions/commentaries/suggestions.

Yours,

Stephen

We've gotten a bunch of donations so far!

This has been great!

Make sure to spread the word to your friends who might not read the message boards. This is a great opportunity (but it won't last forever!)

Stephen

The cool thing is, you can also make periodic donations so $5 a month for a year can be 120 stamps in 3 chapters! So if you aren't sure you can do as much as you want to now, you can do it over time! :cool:

By the way, you can count HQ in on this promotion. :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone! The marathon is complete annd our players are tired, but thanks to your support we were able to raise over $2000 for the Children's Miracle Network.

Donations are being tallied and emails will be going out to logistics heads tonight (or perhaps tomorrow).

Your outpouring of support has been humbling. Thank you for your help and keep an eye out for next years even which promises to be even bigger!

Yours,

Stephen

and the whole team over at www.engagedfamilygaming.com

Back