Goblin Stamp Question

Lok

Artisan
With the same gobies I usually get cure lights with.... could I get traps or gasses? -dawson

Yes,
Any production based items are available via the Goblin system.
These Items include:
Potions
Scrolls
Blacksmithing
Traps
Alchemy

You can purchase up to 50 Production Points worth of items per game day.
IE - for a weekend event, one may purchase 100pp worth of items.

The exchange rate of Goblin Stamp to Production Point is one to one.
IE - Spending 50 Goblin Stamps will net you 50 Production Points

You can not Batch these Production Points, nor can you save from one event to the next in order to purchase more expensive items.

As always some items may be excluded for purchase by a campaign if they so desire.

At this time the Souther Minnesota chapter has not excluded any items.

Hope that helps!

ok. follow up question could i use my dragon stamps in the same way they can help you double blanket... can you get double stamp production? -dawson

Dragon stamps can be convert to goblin stamps at a 5:1 ration (5 goblins per dragon) but cannot be used to directly buy production items. (Although it is possible to buy restrict MIs with dragonstamps)

paige.h said:
Blacksmithing

Raises eyebrow. Curses! More competition.

Don't worry, with the ratio of gobbys to real money being 3:1, to purchase a long sword it would cost you $10 real money... Meaning only crazy people, or people with massive numbers of gobbies from other sources, imo, would ever buy blacksmithing items with gobbies, lol

don't wanna step on smithing at all. just don't wanna take create trap at 3 points a level if i can stockpile traps with gobbies. i would much rather do something useful like carry a shield or something. -dawson

See that i can understand, cause trap making is expensive and there isn't many around, and thus traps are worth more inherintly. but since we have 2 master blacksmiths in town, it isn't as economical to gobbie blacksmith items =P

Thorador said:
since we have 2 master blacksmiths in town, it isn't as economical to gobbie blacksmith items =P

QFT!

Traps? isn't a mastersmithed weapon in your hand good enough? :lol:

traps are fun. i've made a couple already. simple but sneaky. -dawson

Back