Goblin stamps

I haev three friends and I who are joining HQ
we are all starting new characters and would like to know the cost of goblin stamps for HQ and where we can purchase em and the ratio of goblin stamps to dollars

(link if you got one)

(its ruff starting new)

FW

Its great starting new.....just not if your a caster :!: :!: :lol: ;)

~Matt K.

Im a caster (healer)

One of my friends has been larping for 15 years and its painfull for him to be starting back at square one
I kinda like it but a few extra exp's would be nice :)

FW

If you email, the logistics crew of the chapter that is going to be your main chapter they should be able to help you out with what is what for that chapter..

~Matt K.

Also another way to get some good goblin stamps is to show up early and help set up the site.

Frank Wiccan said:
I haev three friends and I who are joining HQ
we are all starting new characters and would like to know the cost of goblin stamps for HQ and where we can purchase em and the ratio of goblin stamps to dollars

(link if you got one)

(its ruff starting new)

FW

First of all welcome to HQ!

My home chapter is in HQ, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Goblin stamps are a compensation for time spent or items donated when real cash cannot be given out.

First there is time:

You can earn Goblin Stamps for helping to set up NPC camp, help Logistics cut tags, help set up the tavern and guilds, or any other pre-event things that need to be done.

NPCing is also a great way to earn stamps. Plus you can play as different characters from a goblin to a townsperson to a fire elemental.

Then the items:

Usually items are dollar for dollar.

For example, you buy juice for the tavern that costs $10 total, you'll get 10 goblin stamps.

You can donate drinks and food to the tavern, food and drink for NPC camp, materials for making weapons (PVC pipe, duct tape, etc.) stuff to make clothing, spell and arrow packets, makeup and accessories.

Really just about anything you think HQ needs to run an event comfortably and easily, you can donate

There are some things that might be desparately needed. In this case, you will receive even more stamps.

Now the big question you are probably asking yourself: What can I do with these stamps?

You can buy back a resurrection beyond the two freebies, use the stamps like Production Points to buy armor, weapon, alchemy, potion, scroll, or trap tags, and buy event or monthly blankets to boost your character's BP

For me I usually buy potions using the stamps or do monthly blankets since there are times when I cannot come to an event.

I know this seems like alot of things.

Do you have a Rule Book?

If so, everything I said can be found there. (check pages 165-166)

Sometimes Logistics or other staff people will post saying they desparately need stuff, so watch out for those posts too.

Happy gaming!

JIM

Actually, we are giving 3 Goblin Stamps per dollar.

Scott
GM - Alliance HQ
President - Faire Play, Inc.

Somewhere there is a list of all the things HQ needs donated, and (for the most part) their goblin stamp rewards. In many cases it's either 2gs/$ or 3gs/$ depending on what it is, the amount of work involved, and how badly we need it. We ALWAYS need packets (spell, alchemy and arrow), so those are safe to donate any time. Other things you might want to check with Rich, our Head of Props to see what we still need.

As Jim mentioned, helping to set up or clean up just abou any aspect of camp will earn you GS. And very often, the less desirable the job (ie the dirty work), the more GS you'll get for doing it.

*pipes in*

just make sure somebody knows you did the work... they're not psychics!

You can donate goods and services to Props (See Props nights). we are taking donations for all sorts of things... please see "The Big List" post.

You local (HQ) Head of Props

<<<Or come by my house, pick up the two huge bags of NPC costume laundry, and do it for me. (sigh)>>>

Mike if u need some help with NPC laundry i can help you out. I probaly wont make it to the April event but i can do it and have it back to you early if you want. I do after all live like 10 mins from your house.

Back