Going on a journey

Possibly, however it can also refer to base decisions or actions. To behave without reason. The titles of each house seem to be composed of two opposing ideas or concepts. Reason's opposite being the lack thereof, ie: base or rash.

That makes no sense in regards to the other elements. Thunder=lightening. Tsunami=water/ice. Fury=fire(anger burns hot). Also how does a wall of water oppose dreams? There are four foundation elements and four magistarium elements. Magistarium would correlate with light=order, purity=earth, malice=chaos, and ruin=death.

The opposition in the titles are not always clear.

A Tsunami has a "wake," which would be opposed by a "dream."

Light is commonly a symbol for enlightenment, or truth, and opposed by Lies.

Assuming this is where your confusion was from, Karzel.

Possibly but the house of whispers and thunder is the house of enlightenment and truth... it seems that it would be counter-intuitive to have two houses to represent that ideal. Then how does fury and fate oppose?

Thank you Zeth... On a curious note, I felt a strange connection to confinement this gather, I would describe it as planar, but I have no comparison. This connection allowed me abilities I had not previously been capable of, including the ability to release myself from confinement as you are well aware. If it is indeed planar as my hunch leads me to believe, we may be dealing with additional forces aside from the eight traditional elements.

Supporting this consideration are the as of yet unexplained secondary aspects of the house titles, and the existence of the ninth Dominus, Cronus, which strikes me as odd... The other eight represent elements, and as was relayed to myself, time can take form elementally, and could be ascribed to Fate or Patience, perhaps even Temperence. I submit the possibility of additional elements or aspects that may be worth investigating.

I don't have much insight into Fate and Fury. One seems to relate to acceptance, and the other, denial, perhaps?

-Zeth

Fury is also a noble trait, in conjunction with fire it could mean cleansing or the purification of defect through retaliation.

Fate, I believe, represents inevitibility, decay over time, death and the passage of time.

Norman B said:
As for a repository, Furion mentioned that the crystal consillium has knowledge stored in it and is very valuable. Unlocking it may be a priority.
This item does in fact have something in it, I can sense that much. However, when I tried to view it, it felt like a thousand different memories that were all half... shattered I guess would fit the feeling. As I hope you'd expect, I can't make sense of any of the memories due to the damage. It's all...blurry and garbled. I also do not know how they were damaged in that way. Sadly I lack the capability to repair these memories, and I probably won't for a long while.

It may be possible that it can be unlocked via magical means.

Back