Gold sinks! Really neat!

JeffL

I'm reading about the ways to spend coin at Logistics for short-term benefits. Neat ideas. I think the game will benefit from these kinds of "gold sinks."

Glad you like them!

ARC's hope is that local Plot teams can use these abilities as a jumping off place for customization within individual chapters.

They all look really cool, Honestly i also like the idea of other sinks like the section on buying horses and carts that sort of thing. would be cool to see some larger "property" that could be bought, similar to the keep system but like for buying a mine, or farm land. that would be a pretty cool way of RP'ing buying land / investing in your community if you where nobility beyond just casting Bountiful harvest rituals or the like.

A lot of the expansion of the list presented (both for the Lifestyle options and the property options) is going to be up to your local chapter. Some may have additional options, some may restrict or further limit what is presented.

As a new player having the ability to buy 5 bonus health with the well fed lifestyle benefit was a godsend! I really enjoy all these little ways to spend coin in game. And I made sure to highlight this on my feedback form.

Back