Good Game

In lieu of the usual NERO soreness, I seem to have lost my voice. Serves me right for using it to swindle so many people. But I must say, nothing is more rewarding than having someone walk up to you after the game and say ?I know you ripped me off by 7 Gold, but the haggling was so fun, I didn?t care.?

Anyway, it was a great game. ^_^

and that is what it is all about, having fun, one of my favorit NPC to play is a merchant.

Yeah, selling things is really a lot of fun. ^_^ I?ve been doing it since I was a kid (I used to run a hat booth at the local farmers? market) and god, I love to haggle.

Anyway, I just finished the calculations, and it's really pretty amazing:
Midge arrived in town with about 10 Gold. During the course of the weekend, she spent *at least* 159 Gold (I got this number from adding up all the things I remember her buying, but I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting)--meaning she experienced a net gain of about 150 G. Not bad for 3 days. However, before you get jealous, it should be noted that she left town on Monday with less than she'd started with: exactly 1 Gold 2 Silver, a magic apple, half a dozen potions, and the clothes on her back.

A pretty good finale for Midge, I?d say.

Hah! Midge was incredible! The boots ROCKED, and were mentioned to everyone.

"Hey! I got some new kicks!"
"Cool beans! Where dja get 'em?"
"MIDGE DUDE"

... Or something along those lines!

And the event was phenominal. I had a LOT of fun. I'd never really understood what people meant by a "well-spaced" event. They all seemed pretty spaced out to me. But then this event happened and I was like "whoa, consistency"

This event was way worth and kind of sick that's going on now. And there was snow!

Thanks you NPCs! And thank you PCs! And double thank you staff!

Has anyone else had trouble integrating back into normal society? I haven't been able to stop thinking about NERO for more then 30min at a time and as such have been virtually useless at the office all week.

Has anyone else had this problem?

"Hi. My name is Seth. I am a NERO-oholic."

OMG! Amanda and I are having the same problem.. lol... I guess it was a really good event.. we dont wanna stop! heh..

I have had that problem to I want to attend Polare wedding NOW. I also wanna get to sailing my ship and introducing myself as Captain Johnathan Hawks. We should start a recovery group for Nero-o-holics.

I've got the same problem. I tried to barter with a hotdog vendor at school today, but he wouldn't budge on his prices. **sigh** Reality is a cold, dark place.

Back