good greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,
long time no see,
im running around the area again and thought id stop in and see how things are going.
you might not recognize me as ive gone through some changes recently,
every day more and more of my soft brown fur has been falling out, and being replaced by a still soft but unrecognizeable gray.
ive also lost some teeth. chewing on things seems to help.
but its still me, i still run, still try to get others to throw my ball, still hunt, still howl at the moon, which is hiding and which ive learned is this human named varen in disguise....
anyway, i will be back friday night,
-maggie

Maggie,
It is good to know that you are doing well for the time being & that someone else has not killed you, yet. It must have surely been a human that filled your simple head with such a lie, the moon is not a human. We have always been kind to each other, you & I, so from the kindness of my heart let me educate you, the moon IS and has ALWAYS been a celestial body. Now this human, you call Varen, may have deceived the dull minded to think that he, she or IT, had transcended into the sky & became the moon. I assure you, this is just a child's story, a fib, something that right minded adults would call a lie & this lie should not be uttered again...ever! I trust that you will embrace what I have told you. If you have any questions, please feel free to seek me out in Gypsy Row.

Sincerly,

Dragomiri,
of The Bloodmoon

a lie?
why would they say such things if it were not true
but then i dont know if its true or not. i did not see it for myself.
but it is also true, since i have been off my master's estates i have learned lots and seen much.
i will seek you and yours out if i may dragomiri
-maggie

Maggie,
As always, your presence is welcomed in Kupspar, after all, you do fit in with the locals. We'll leave a bowl of water out for you should you need something to drink, & I'll kindly ask Vega not to poison it...HAHAHA...but I kid, but not really. I assume that we will have our usual arrangements, you scratch our back & we'll scratch yours. Come seek us out if you need anything.

May the blessings of the earth, AND THE ONE TRUE MOON, be on you & your house.

~D~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back