Good People of Fort Miller

Good People of Fort Miller,

Hello, my name is Aeneaus Solrade and I am currently making plans on traveling there for the upcoming market day. My adventuring group and I are interested in possibly procuring a ward for our area. We are willing to pay a decent price for this. And we ask that anyone who would be able to do so, please send me a message in private. Also, I was wondering if their was anyone in town that our group should present ourselves to.

Aeneaus Solrade

Hello,

Myself and my companions would also like to purchase a ward for our tent when we arrive at Fort Miller. If anyone who can do this for us is planning to be there please let me know how much you would charge.

Sincerely,
Wonko

Solrade

Wonko

Why would you want such a thing?

Quetzalli

Queztalli,

I can't speak for Aeneaus, but protection seems the shortest and most obvious answer here. If you know anyone who is very skilled in celestial magic send them my way.

Wonko

Wonko, Aenous,

Contact me privatly as I might have a solution for you.

Fern Woods

I see, it seems dat many folk are fraid of da woods, and of da good dat it holds. Even in a place like da Fort Milla you still need more protectin. I guess dat not ev'ryone be made fo dis life as much as o'thas.

-Hengin

If Fort Miller is truely that "unsafe" we shall liberate it through strength of arms to make it safe for the locals once again!

McGregor

Back