Goodbye, dearest of friends.

asura

Adventurers,

I wanted to thank you again for the sacrifices you have made. You’ve helped me preserve magic in all its forms within Terna, and stopped those who wanted it gone. For those who may not have heard Stahn Revahn had been quieted and his anti-magic zones erased. Terna is safe from Stahn, but there are still more dangers within the world.

I Asura Akuma Solar of Emeritus will be taking a leave of absence from adventuring. I do this with sadden heart. I have met the most extraordinary people while adventuring, and bled by their side. I’ve seen great wonders. Stopped many horrors, but years of adventuring have taken a toll on me especially recently with Stahn.

Solar Clawsome and myself have notice that magic has been acting strange. We are not sure what is causing this. Currently she and I are investigating it. I will keep you posted as new developments are revealed.

Thank you all,
Solar of Emeritus Asura Akuma

Solar Asura,

It has been an honor to work and serve beside you. Your name shall be truly known throughout the world and the adventuring community. We shall never forget the man who made magic. You are always welcome in the Flaming Skull. Please stop by and share a drink with us in toast of victories new, old, and not yet achieved. Take the restof your days as Solar to heed the advice I passed to you: find your happiness.

With great respect and admiration,

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

——————————————————
Ig: Ignathis Nachtfeuer
Oog: Ethan Rath

My dear friend. I wish I could have been there to help, I wish I could have seen my mentor one last time with you.

I bow deeply in respect for all you have done and sacrificed.

We will speak more over this winter and if I can be of help I will be there.

Banradi, you are welcome to travel the mists and argue your point to me in person.

-Fredrick

Luck in your next step, Solar Asura. The Guild is getting a powerful resource in the knowledge and wisdom you bring to bear, and I hope you are as well appreciated as you deserve.

-Nikolai

Back