Goods for sale....

sencara

Artisan
Hello one and all I am Xavic if you don't already know who i am. I am a merchant for all types of goods if i don't have it i more then likely can find it for you. I sale good from arms and armor to potions and Alchemy i sometimes am willing too sale/trade my components. Also i can now Identify items For the Brotherhood of the Star for a reasonable fee as they have posted.

I am also a Master Alchemist and if you wished to put in orders for items such as Poison Shields witch come in handy with anything you might come across in your adventures. To gas globes for your own protection for thous who can dable in it but not make the amount needed or wanting.
I do have a shop and if anyone wishes to buy a double batch they will need too pay for the batch upfront and and then normal fees will apply after.(will discuss this in person or over missives)

My potion making orders are backed up for some time but i can/will have goods for sale otherwise just let me know what is wanted/needed and ill see what i can come up with.

Xavic
Master Alchemist
Standing Member of
The Brotherhood of the Star

Back