Google Calendar of Events

twilsemail

Artisan
Hey everyone. I've built a Google Calendar using the Alliance Calendar of Events and individual threads on the forums. It's certainly not 100% yet, but I'm more than happy to share it with folks both so I can update what I've got and so others can use the tool. I'm more than happy to share it directly with folks via google if requested.

I've included event dates, titles and descriptions where applicable. I'd be happy to go back and add past events into the thing as well.

If anyone has any comments, concerns or criticisms, feel free to pass them along.

If anyone has lists of event dates, titles and descriptions from their chapters, feel free to pass those along as well. I'd love to make this thing accurate for the past as well.

Google Calendar

I approve, thank you.

Calgary's july event is 19-21 "Festival of Crows"

Thanks for the heads up. I added you guys in.

ETA: Looking back,

Your march event was the 15th and 16th and was titled "Trial of Tal the Traitor" and April was 19-20 and was "Giovanni's Wonders and Horrors?"

The Seattle event is August is Aug 29-Sept 2, starting on Thursday, not Friday. Thanks for this, it's awesome! Oh, also, we've got two events scheduled in 2014 already: Jan 31- Feb 2, and Apr 4 - 6.

twilsemail said:
Thanks for the heads up. I added you guys in.

ETA: Looking back,

Your march event was the 15th and 16th and was titled "Trial of Tal the Traitor" and April was 19-20 and was "Giovanni's Wonders and Horrors?"

Yes they ended up being single day events.

All of the above updates have been implemented.

Also, Alliance Denver has been added to the calendar.

Alliance SF just announced a Faire Day in their Twinspire campaign on June 15th. The 4th of July long weekend event is in The Maelstrom.

-Luke

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

We should get this stickied to the top of the forum.

Crossroads (Asheville) just announced 2014 season dates on their FB page:

November 15-17, 2013. FINAL EVENT THIS YEAR

2014 SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED!
January 31 - Feb 2
April 4-6
June 6-8
August 8-10
September 26-28
November 14-16

Update for San Francisco

Aug 30 - Sept 1 - San Francisco - Maelstrom - "A Game of Stones"
Nov 15 - Nov 17 - San Francisco - Maelstrom - "Elemental Enigma -Between Chaos and Shape"
Dec 13 - Dec 15 - San Francisco - Maelstrom - "Pride and Extreme Prejudice" Season Closer

Oops. I fat fingered that. Our event this weekend is thru the 2nd!

Back