Gorka and Andrea are lonely

DracoIam

Spellsword
I'm working at camp and would love a letter or two, If you have anything you want to RP with Gorka for please send mail to eather:

Camp North Woods
ATT: Draco
63275 camp 1 rd
Mansion, WI 54856

or

Camp Elk River
ATT: Draco
10775 237th AVE
Zimmerman, MN 55398

Eather one will get to me eventualy, but I'm at Northwoods now and for this coming week.

How long are you away at camp for? Will you be back for the Soap Factory and the August events in both SoMN and the Chi?

Poor Andrea, stuck behind the iron (or is it cheese) Curtain....

Can I RP with Andrea instead of Gorka???

Scene * I have been a bad, bad boy. You have caught me with my hand in the cookie jar....again!!*

You are tired....you have been working all day...and all you wanted was a cookie....they are all gone.....crumbs cover my face and beard (Dave, not Bob)

On top of it all, I am wearing and have stolen your awesome rain cloak!!!!*

GO

I will be allowed out for the SoMN events but not the Chicago ones. I am done with camp on august 28. it is a very cheesy curtain. and Bob, Prepare to die, Tired Camp councler slay!

the power was out over my day off, no internets for all weekend. it was sad, I still haven't gotten mail. Sad Andrea.

I'll be back to Camp Elk River on Friday. I am very jelous off all the fun stuff people in the real world are having.

Camp can't be that bad... what have you guys got going on?

Paul

the way you are describing camp its like it's a hospital or something... "I can only get out for the SoMN events," lol
I hope you are at least having some fun. :)

Charlotte

I'm having fun and I'm Great at my job. But I miss getting to go to things like Convergence with friends or an awsome improtu 4th of july party. I do have this next Saturday off though, may be if someone were doing something...

Good news, I finally wrote up a letter while hanging with Vickzilla, bad news, I'm in Chicago on your one day off ^.^

Got back to camp Elk River. I'll be here for the next 2 weeks. I had lots of fun last night getting together to make tusks with Dan and friends. Dose anyone else need some tusks? I have today off and again next saturday if anyone wants or needs them, I only require that we have a Geeky conversation in return, cus there aren't any geeks at my camps and I miss them.

thank you for your letters i've gotten 3. But If you don't have the return address on it I can't send you a reply...Asher.

this week is going well, I have Saturday off next weekend...

Could of sworn I put the return address.

Week is going well. Little rainy but well. missing my friends but having fun.

I'm still at camp Elk River but starting on Sunday I will be up at North Woods. I'm excited to see people at Alexander's fight practice and then the Soap factory and then Tanandona.

Guess what I did today, I made 12 copper. I took my CITs on a tuor of Tanandona and we found some coins. Pretty good day for not having a craftsman other...

DracoIam said:
Guess what I did today, I made 12 copper. I took my CITs on a tuor of Tanandona and we found some coins. Pretty good day for not having a craftsman other...
Like, on the ground? If so, they're probably from me throwing them when in a random direction when I found them as loot. :sweat:

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Like, on the ground? If so, they're probably from me throwing them when in a random direction when I found them as loot. :sweat:

I'm going to start charging you an extra $5 'Coin rep replacement fee' Alexander...

Lurin said:
Gandian Ravenscroft said:
I'm going to start charging you an extra $5 'Coin rep replacement fee' Alexander...
I talked to Andrea, and she said only 2 coins were copper; the other was a silver, and trust me, I never leave behind a silver. And often I have a newer player following in my wake, collecting my dropped copper anyway. ;)

fine, we'll call it $2 a game :p

Going up to North Woods today. I had a great weekend going to the Fight practice. I am very excited about coming down for the Soap factory next weekend. Remember to show up to watch for a little bit even if you can't come and play the whole time.

This will be my last session of CIT this summer for the next two weeks and then I think I get to just run all sorts of random fun programs. I hope I get to sail this week. The lake is a small glacier made hole that gets 75 feet deep so its always nice and cool. But sadly the internet is a 15min walk away so texts or mail will be the best way to get a hold of Andrea or Gorka.

Northern WI here I come.

Back