Gorka's Work

DracoIam

Spellsword
Gorka is an artist a bit and will do painting. Gorka also do minor textiles. Gorka also entertainment, stories, songs, music, and dancing.

Gorka can also sell hot Orc tea.

Gorka makes good attention getter too.

Any need for Gorka's work? Commission painting a head of time?

- Gorka

What would it cost to get a picture of a Female Orc riding on a Green Dragon with the face of Casan?

Durk

as long as you get the Green Dragon and Casan to pose or hold still for me it will be one silver.

I don't think I know Casan. Do you mean that Casan's face is on the Dragon or on the Orc?

- Gorka

Since it is my firm belief that Casan is a Green Dragon in disguise, I would like to have the Green Dragon have the face of Casan. Casan runs the Tavern in the Town you are coming into, Gorka.

As far as getting a Green Dragon to stay still, I dont think thats gonna be possible. Use your imagination for the Green Dragon but make it look... Dragon-y.

Durk

But then it won't be anatomically accurate, are you sure you want an in accurate painting? and who is this Orc female you want riding?
If its just a generic one I can paint her as my twin sister Morka I have plenty of practice painting her.

- Gorka

In all honesty, this "need for a painting" was a great way for me to tell the town the Truth about Casan.

That Truth is... CASAN IS A GREEN DRAGON!!!! RUN FOR YOU LIVES!!!!!!

No need for the painting, I think I got my point across.

Durk

Oh if its a propaganda campaign you need that I have experience with.

- Gorka

She did a very nice propaganda painting for us of Harbors Far, dealing with Kobolds.

-Thorador Boulderfist

Back