Got Nothin' to Do Over the Winter?

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hi everybody! It's Silp!

Winter is dumb! It gets all cold, all the plants die, and this snow crud comes down and makes it hard to get around! All in all, the worst season by far!

But, the one good thing about winter is that it because it's so cold and dumb out, a lot of the usual problems that we have tend to slow down, 'cause even the monsters and bad guys don't want to do anythin' outside! Since we're not so busy dealing with those kind of things, winter's actually a surprisingly good time to work on sorta less exciting yet nonetheless important stuff!

So, if you're bored and don't have anything else to work on over the winter, be sure to let me know and I'm sure I can find somethin' for you to work on! I'm usually pretty good about findin' things for people to do that really fit their interests and talents, so don't be worryin' that I'll try to make you do somethin' that's not up your alley!

So yeah, if that sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know! If you'd rather just take the winter to relax for a bit before everythin' thaws and tries to kill us again, that's great, too! Just remember to stay warm!

~ Silp

Hi again! It's Silp!

I've already had a few people get a hold of me about stuff to do, and I think I found some stuff right up their alleys!

If you still haven't got anythin' to do over the winter and you want to be doin' somethin' instead of nothin', be sure to let me know and I'll do my best to find you somethin' to do that'll fit your style!

~ Silp

Back