GPS directions to site

Hail all
I got directions from the website and other helping me but im a dyslexic nightmare and paranoid too boot!
anyone know an adress near the site (actual adress) that I could plug into my gps nav and directions to the site from there?

just like to cross my Eyes and dot my T's

FW

I don't know if the site actually has an address, being just a barn and land. There's a house across the road from the site though. Maybe one of the Faireplay staff knows the address there.

Fearless Leader said:
I think it's one of those rural addresses that don't do anyone any good, like "RR2 Box 5"

Then it must be one of the last in PA to have only that. I thought PA made it so that every house, regardless of how rural, had to have a street number. I know that's the way it is down here in southern PA.

The whole road is RR addresses and they don't come up on GPS.

If you find the street, it's much more on the end towards Fairdale than South Montrose.

Maps are you friend.

Scott

I think Michelle stated in another post that she saved the setting on her GPS while there previously. If so it will have the latitude and longitude coordinates saved. If she could post them (or any one else having the site marked on their GPS for that matter) anyone else with a GPS can plug the coordinates into their GPS and will be good to go.

Kevin

Back